Are you looking to Study in New Zealand?
"Elevate Your Education Surrounded by Nature's Wonders: Study in New Zealand."
Study as you like
TALK TO US
Study in New Zealand Education Consultants in Hyderabad – TrioSpace Overseas educational consultancy that specializes in guiding students through the process of studying abroad, with a major emphasis on obtaining higher education/study in New Zealand. Their committed team offers comprehensive assistance to ensure a smooth transition and a successful academic path.
New Zealand is divided into sixteen regions for local government purposes. Eleven are handled by regional councils (the highest tier of local government), and five by unitary authorities, which are territorial bodies (the second tier of local government) that also undertake administrative functions. the functions of regional councils. The Chatham Islands Council is not a region but is similar to a unitary authority, authorized under its own legislation. Overview:
The teachers are really supportive, and there is a big community of international students, especially Indians. Kiwis are so friendly; they say hello to strangers and make living here awesome. I do so many things besides studying.
The quality of life is so high that they do not have congestion, pollution, or health issues. With fresh air, a clean and green environment, friendly people, and everything from metropolitan cities to a large countryside, Study in New Zealand is a great place to live.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is known for its pristine natural beauty and a warm, friendly atmosphere. The country’s universities are known for their research and academic excellence. Study in New Zealand provides students with a unique opportunity to combine a high-quality education with outdoor adventures and a close-knit community.
- Quality education: As per the QS rankings 2022, all Kiwi institutions are ranked in the top 500
Read more: QS Ranking of New Zealand universities
- Variety of course formats: New Zealand offers a variety of courses so that you can choose one as per your inclination. You can opt for taught Master’s if you want specialized training in the chosen field or go for a research Master’s if you wish to polish your research skills
- Worldclass faculty: Study in New Zealand helps you network with some of the best minds in science across the world. This definitely enhances your job prospects globally
Education in New Zealand:
Study in New Zealand Education Consultants in Hyderabad is Triospace Overseas, and we offers a personalized guidance to students seeking to study in New Zealand. They help students choose universities and programmes that match their academic interests and career goals. Their experts offer insights into the academic capabilities of various colleges and assist students in making educated judgements.
PhD, Advanced Or Professional Degree
The education landscape of Study in New Zealand :
International students choose to study at either private training establishments (PTEs), institutes of technology and polytechnics (ITPs), or universities that offer programmes that are typically classified into levels.
Post-Study Work Rights (Post-Study Work Visa Open)
International students are allowed to stay and work to Study in New Zealand for up to three years, depending on what they study. Students who graduate with a Level 7 or above qualification are eligible for a post-study work visa to Study in New Zealand.
“New Zealand has great schools” “New Zealand is not crowded “New Zealand is not too expensive”
“New Zealand is a friendly country” “New Zealand has great beaches” “New Zealand has great diving”
“New Zealand has great skiing” New Zealand is clean and green.
Admission Intakes :
Scholarships in New Zealand:
New Zealand offers a range of scholarships for international students, encouraging diversity and academic excellence. These scholarships are available across disciplines and can significantly offset the cost of education. Study in New Zealand – Universities prioritize providing financial assistance to deserving students pursuing their educational dreams.
Students applying to study in universities are typically eligible to apply for scholarships to help them financially reduce the burden of tuition costs. To give you an idea, here is a scholarship opportunity for overseas students from the University of Auckland. Up to 50 international student excellence scholarships value of $ 10,000 per annum will be awarded to students annually who want to pursue Bachelors or Masters
Visa Guidelines to Study in New Zealand:
New Zealand’s visa guidelines for international students prioritize transparency and ease of application. You’ll typically apply for a student visa, providing an offer of a place from a New Zealand institution, proof of funds, and health insurance. New Zealand also allows part-time work during your studies, making it easier to manage your expenses.
New Zealand Student Visa
If you are over the age of 18 and intend to study in New Zealand for more than six months, here is an overview of the many types of student visas available you:
Types of student visa
Fee Paying Student Visa
Study full-time for up to four years and be able to work part-time
Exchange Student Visa
Study full-time for up to four years for an approved student exchange program
Foreign Government Supported Student Visa
Study full-time for up to four years on a foreign government loan or scholarship
Pathway Student Visa
Study up to five years for 3 consecutive courses on a single student visa and be able to work part-time
Student Life in New Zealand:
New Zealand provides a laid-back and welcoming student life experience. With its stunning landscapes, you’ll have ample opportunities for outdoor adventures such as hiking, water sports, and exploring national parks. The country’s small communities foster close-knit relationships, and you’ll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere that promotes both academic success and personal growth.
Work Opportunities in New Zealand:
New Zealand encourages international students to work part-time during their studies to gain practical experience and support their living expenses. The country’s vibrant job market includes opportunities in agriculture, tourism, and healthcare. New Zealand’s welcoming attitude towards international students extends to post-graduation work opportunities, with options for skilled migration.
New Zealand has one of the highest minimum wages in the world, and that helps international students immensely to work, gain experience in New Zealand, socialize, gain cultural acclimatisation, as well as funding for students rent, food, and other living needs while studying. Effective April 1, 2023, the national minimum wage for adults is NZ$22.70 per hour. International students may work up to 20 hours per week while on study visas, and during study or academic breaks they may choose to work full-time, which is typically 40 hours per week.
Documents Required for University Applications in New Zealand:
When applying to Study in New Zealand universities, international students typically need academic transcripts, proof of English language proficiency (such as IELTS or TOEFL), a statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and a valid passport. Some programs may request additional materials, such as a portfolio or evidence of relevant work experience.
- Academics: Class 10, Class 12, Bachelors (year wise, provisional, and consolidated)
- Employment: If any, conclusive evidence of employment like an offer letter, pay slips, bank statements with salary credits, Form 16, ITR, PF statement, appraisal letters, and relieving letters, if not working at the time of application.
- Language proficiency: Acceptable language proficiency tests are IELTS (academic), TOEFL (pBT and iBT), CAE, and PTE (academic).
- CV/Resume: The most updated one, not leaving any gaps. Mention an internship or any work experience.
- Recommendation letters: Universities typically ask for LORs, and they have to be usually from two professors who taught you; if you have any work experience, then ideally one from a professor and one from your employer.
- SOP (Statement of Purpose): Universities typically ask for this or else when you are switching your subject of study. A SOP should ideally include how the chosen programme and the learning outcomes aligned with existing qualifications and work experience help the student achieve his or her career goals or aspirations in India after graduating from New Zealand.
Post-Admission Visa Process in New Zealand:
New Zealand’s post-admission visa process for international students includes applying for a student visa. This requires providing proof of enrolment, financial capacity, and health insurance coverage. The application is typically submitted online through the Immigration New Zealand website, making it convenient for students.
International students studying in New Zealand on a student visa would require NZD 15,000 to cover living expenses for each year of study. They will need NZD 20,000 if they apply for university admissions in New Zealand after July 31, 2022, or NZD 17,000 each year if studying in compulsory education. This is the minimum amount needed to transfer to the FTS account. New Zealand Education Consultants in Hyderabad – TrioSpace Overseas will help you in the complete process of Visa, Admission, Part-time work.
- Have a valid passport (a passport that’s valid for at least 3 months after the day you plan to leave New Zealand).
- Have an offer of a place to study a program from an institution in New Zealand, either a PTE, ITP, or university.
- Academics and work experience (if any).
- Language proficiency scores.
- A SOP (statement of purpose) justifying your genuine intent to study in New Zealand and incentives that would persuade you to leave NZ after study.
- Evidence of tuition fee payment from your education provider.
- Evidence that you have enough money to support your living expenses while on the study and justify the source of money and your parent’s financial ability to pay your fee and living expenses.
- A health examination certificate from INZ-approved diagnostic centers or approved medical practitioners.
- A police clearance certificate from Passport Seva Kendra as evidence of your character.
- Fill out the visa application forms and pay the visa fee.
In Triospace Overseas offers thorough and detailed support to students aspiring to study in New Zealand services encompass every stage of the journey, from university applications to post-graduation opportunities, ensuring that students have a successful and enriching experience studying abroad.
Here are the examinations necessary for study in New Zealand:
- Language proficiency exam: IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Subject-specific assessments
- GRE (Graduate Records Examinations)
- UCAT ANZ (University Clinical Aptitude Test for Australia and New Zealand)
Here is the eligibility criteria for different academic levels:
- Completion of an equivalent of year 13.
- Minimum requirement of 50-60% or above for admission.
- English Language proficiency tests such as IELTS
- Minimum score of 50-60% in undergraduate studies.
- GMAT or GRE scores are required for management studies.
- Some universities may consider work experience or internships.
- English proficiency must be demonstrated through tests like IELTS.